PARK AVENUE MANOR POLICIES
- Rates range from $139 in the quiet season to $225 in the busy season. There is an extra $10 charge for a one-night stay. Busy season months are March-May and October-November.
- Rates apply to one/two person(s) per night. We have no rooms that will accommodate more than 2 persons.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We do not accept personal checks or traveler’s checks.
- On weekends & holidays a two-night minimum stay is required. On some holidays a three night stay may be required.
Sundays are included in weekend rates on the following holiday weekends: Martin L. King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- DEPOSITS – a deposit is required at the time of booking for:
- All reservations.
- Holidays and holiday weekends.
- Two-night stays, if more than 1 month from booking date, 50% deposit;
- One-night stays, payment in full is required at the time of booking; and
- All reservations made from outside the US require a 50 % deposit at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable; however, they are transferable one time to another date within one year of the reservation date (excludes holidays and holiday weekends).
- Because we issue our own gift certificates, we do not accept Bedandbreakfast.com gift certificates.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Minimum age for registered guests is 21; however, children age 16 and over accompanied by a parent are welcome. We cannot accommodate children under 16, infants, or toddlers.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets or service animals.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Smoking anywhere inside the house can result in a $250 cleaning fee, which will be charged to your credit card.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- LOST KEYS – If you lose your room key or fail to return it to us, we must re-key the locks for security reasons. There will be a $50 replacement fee charged to your credit card.
- Lighted candles are not permitted in our guest rooms. They are a fire hazard and can cause property damage. The cost to replace, clean or repair property damaged by a burning or dripping candle will be charged to your credit card.
- In an effort to be more environmentally responsible, towels are replaced every other day. For stays of 5 or more nights, sheets will be replaced every 3rd day. If you require linens to be replaced more frequently, we will be happy to do so, upon request.
- Please call between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time to make your reservation and coordinate your check-in time.
- A reservation with us is a contract. When you provide us with your credit card information, you are verifying you have read and agree to all of our policies; we will hold your room in good faith.
CANCELLATION POLICY & EARLY DEPARTURES
- The Park Avenue Manor is a small inn and cancellations affect us significantly. There is a $25 fee if you cancel more than 7 days prior to your arrival, unless a deposit was paid. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will require full payment of all days and rooms reserved. Deposits and full payments due to cancellation are non-refundable; however, they are transferable one time to another date within one year of the reservation date (excludes holidays and holiday weekends).
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed date, you will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book the remaining unused nights.