- Free Wi-Fi throughout Inn
- Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate available all day
- Guest refrigerator
- Complimentary bottles of water and cans of soda
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone for local calls
- Maps and tourist information
- Menus of local restaurants
- Plenty of free on-street parking
- Portable DVD Player available upon request
- Trolley pick-up at our front door
- Beach towels provided for day trips to the Tybee Island beaches
PARK AVENUE MANOR POLICIES
- Rates range from $109 in the quiet season to $199 in the busy season. There is an extra $10 charge for a one-night stay. Busy season months are March-May and October-November.
- Rates apply to one/two person(s) per night. Additional person charge is $40.
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We do not accept personal checks or traveler’s checks.
- On weekends & some holidays a two-night minimum stay is required.
- DEPOSITS – a deposit is required at the time of booking for:
- All reservations exceeding two nights and/or multiple rooms;
- Holidays and holiday weekends;
- One-night stays, payment in full is required at the time of booking; and
- Reservations made from outside the US require a 50 % deposit at the time of booking.
Deposits are non-refundable; however, they are transferable one time to another date within one year of the reservation date (excludes holidays and holiday weekends).
- Because we issue our own gift certificates, we do not accept Bedandbreakfast.com gift certificates.
- Check in time is between 1:00 and 6:00 PM. No check-ins after 6:00 PM, unless prior arrangements have been made. (Note: Train arrivals into Savannah frequently run late, so please plan your trip accordingly)
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Minimum age for registered guests is 21; however, children age 16 and over accompanied by a parent are welcome. We cannot accommodate children under 16, infants, or toddlers.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- Please call between 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time to make your reservation and coordinate your check-in time.
- A reservation with us is a contract. When you provide us with your credit card information, you are verifying you have read and agree to all of our policies; we will hold your room in good faith.
CANCELLATION POLICY & EARLY DEPARTURES
- The Park Avenue Manor is a small inn and cancellations affect us significantly. There is a $25 fee if you cancel more than 7 days prior to your arrival, unless a deposit was paid. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will require full payment of all days and rooms reserved. Deposits are non-refundable; however, they are transferable one time to another date within one year of the reservation date (excludes holidays and holiday weekends).
- Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed date, you will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book the remaining unused nights.
SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGES & DISCOUNTS
- Gift Certificates are available from the Park Avenue Manor! Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, or just to say “Thank You” to that special person.
- Anniversary/Birthday/Honeymoon packages include a bottle of wine, flowers and a box of chocolates or chocolate covered strawberries. Flowers, wine and chocolates can be waiting in your room upon arrival or delivered during your stay. Additional arrangements can be made upon request.
- The inn is available for hosting wedding parties, bridal showers, baby showers, etc.
- Discounts are available for stays of 5 or more nights. Discounts are not applicable to the $109 rate.
From Interstate 95, take Exit 99A for Interstate 16 East. From I-16, take Exit 166, Gwinnett Street. Turn RIGHT onto Gwinnett Street and get into the left lane. Stay on Gwinnett until it ends at Forsyth Park and turn RIGHT onto Whitaker Street, a one way going south. A few blocks ahead, marking the end of the park, is a yellow flashing light overhead at Park Avenue. Turn RIGHT onto Park Avenue and the Inn is the second building on your left. Just remember: three right turns after exiting from I-16 to the SW corner of Forsyth Park.
View Larger Map
INNKEEPERS & STAFF:
Maurice Norman & Glenn Gaylord
Maurice is your host/innkeeper and chef. Glenn is the behind-the-scenes innkeeper and resident CPA. Jaime is our awesome housekeeper. And we can’t forget Red, our lazy but lovable outdoor watch-cat. We all look forward to your visit!