- Free Wi-Fi throughout Inn
- Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate available all day
- Guest refrigerator
- Complimentary bottles of water and cans of soda
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone for local calls
- Maps and tourist information
- Menus of local restaurants
- Plenty of free on-street parking
- Portable DVD Player available upon request
- Trolley pick-up at our front door
- Beach towels provided for day trips to the Tybee Island beaches
SPECIAL EVENT PLANNING
- Gift Certificates are available from the Park Avenue Manor! Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, or just to say “Thank You” to that special person.
- Anniversary/Birthday/Honeymoon packages include a bottle of wine, flowers and a box of chocolates or chocolate covered strawberries. Flowers, wine and chocolates can be waiting in your room upon arrival or delivered during your stay. Additional arrangements can be made upon request.
- The inn is available for hosting small wedding elopements, bridal showers, baby showers, etc.
From Interstate 95, take Exit 99A for Interstate 16 East. From I-16, take Exit 166, Gwinnett Street. Turn RIGHT onto Gwinnett Street and get into the left lane. Stay on Gwinnett until it ends at Forsyth Park and turn RIGHT onto Whitaker Street, a one way going south. A few blocks ahead, marking the end of the park, is a yellow flashing light overhead at Park Avenue. Turn RIGHT onto Park Avenue and the Inn is the second building on your left. Just remember: three right turns after exiting from I-16 to the SW corner of Forsyth Park.
View Larger Map
INNKEEPERS & STAFF:
Maurice is your host/innkeeper and chef. Glenn is the behind-the-scenes innkeeper and resident CPA. Jaime is our awesome housekeeper. And we can’t forget Red, our lazy but lovable outdoor watch-cat. We all look forward to your visit!